- I run Gumdrop Swap Kids Boutique and Swap Club
- How many hours I work:
- 20 to 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I love it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Pretty stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- I'm my own boss!
- Worst thing about my job:
- No one to pass the tasks I don't want to do off to.
- My dream job:
- What I'm doing right now but in a few years I want to have franchises all over the country.
From Bridgeport, Connecticut, United States
Joined 23rd March 2011
My Day Snapshot
gumdropswap hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
To grow my business to the point where I can hire some people.
Goals I am working on:
Growing my customer base on a limited marketing budget.
Projects I am working on:
Changing out of fall/winter to spring/summer in my kids boutique.