- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- 13, 16
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- I am always very transparent and straight-forward with my kids. They always know why they are in trouble & why they are being punished. Likewise, I always let them know I am proud of them & lift them up when they do things exceptional.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- I never say "because I said so!"
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Acting completely silly. We love to act out scenes while driving somewhere. I love doing things that make them laugh!
Single Mom Works It Out
From United States
Joined 8th January 2013
My Day Snapshot
1 thing I want to remember about today:
Sleep is a MUST!
What was most challenging today:
Remembering where I left my brain!
What made me the happiest:
My amazing workout
My day in one word:
My awesome accomplishment for the day:
Got my workout in despite being so tired
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
A lasting, meaningful relationship
Goals I am working on:
Mostly financial & one to have the body I\'ve always wanted