- My tags:
- family, fitness, exercise, children, balance, single mom, stress, single, goals, single mother, workout
- About me:
- I'm a single mom of two teenagers. I've been a single for the better part of 14 years. I've learned the importance of making healthy living & fitness an everyday part of my life. I balance this with my two kids & their activities, a full time job outside the home, a home business, & volunteer work. I appreciate the difficulty of learning life balance while being both mother & father. I hope my experiences can help others.
- My interests:
- Health & wellness, life balance, crocheting, billiards....it's been so long since I shot a game of pool!
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- The one thing that helps me de-stress best is a good workout. To relax, I like a good glass of merlot and a good book.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Always tell your kids you love them.
- Adjective to describe me:
- For single moms who have lost their confidence & self-esteem, FIT.FOCUSED.FAMILY promises to help you regain the woman inside & out you used to be by offering support & accountability to re-establish yourself on your time from the comfort of your home, ba
- My favorite book:
- Anything by John Grisham
- My favorite movie:
- The Bourne Identity
Single Mom Works It Out
From United States
Joined 8th January 2013
My Day Snapshot
Single Mom Works It Out hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
A lasting, meaningful relationship
Goals I am working on:
Mostly financial & one to have the body I\'ve always wanted