- About me:
- I am a work-at-home mom, partially disabled, with my last teenage boy living at home!
- My interests:
- Beadworking, My art, family, paranormal and supernatural romance novels, literature of all kinds, teaching, camping, movies, video games, crafts, scrapbooking, and so much more!
- My website/blog:
- http://healersmoon.deviantart.com http://sacreddreams.tripod.com http://healersmoon.zazzle.com
- How I de-stress:
- Read or beadwork while watching a movie. I cannot watch TV without doing something with my hands. But most of the time, I read...and read.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Always make time in your day to listen to your child and what he/she may NOT be saying. And never ever go to bed without saying I love you.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Narcissis in Chains by Laurell K. Hamilton
- My favorite movie:
- Lord of the Rings!
From Redmond, Oregon, United States
Joined 8th February 2008
My Day Snapshot
Debra M. hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
To finish my MS in Education (thesis)
To be recognized as an artist
See my youngest graduate from high school
Be able to work on my beadwork and art full-time and be self-supporting.
To move to a small house of my own so I can have a back yard, flowers, etc.
Goals I am working on:
Read the New Testament
Digital Painting with pen/tablet
Learn to be good at customer service
Being a good mom
Projects I am working on:
Barrette orders for clients
Digital painting of my beloved Katie
Scrapbooking for my boys