- Full-time as a Community Support at Design-her Gals
- How many hours I work:
- 20 to 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I love it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Pretty stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- I love the gals I work with and I love helping all the customers. I especially love doing the blog gals, avatars, and any design work I get to do! That's my favorite!
- Worst thing about my job:
- When I frequently forget things and make mistakes.
- My dream job:
- Since I have to work at home, I think either working full-time at my beadwork or art, or maybe as a part-time literature instructor online, or even doing full-time graphics work from home would be ideal. Something that allows me to rest when I need it.
From Redmond, Oregon, United States
Joined 8th February 2008
My Day Snapshot
Debra M. hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
To finish my MS in Education (thesis)
To be recognized as an artist
See my youngest graduate from high school
Be able to work on my beadwork and art full-time and be self-supporting.
To move to a small house of my own so I can have a back yard, flowers, etc.
Goals I am working on:
Read the New Testament
Digital Painting with pen/tablet
Learn to be good at customer service
Being a good mom
Projects I am working on:
Barrette orders for clients
Digital painting of my beloved Katie
Scrapbooking for my boys