- My tags:
- married, busy, christian, nursery coordinater
- About me:
- I'm a Kansas girl at heart but we have been in the Pacfic Northwest for just over 3 years. Between my family, my job, and my church I stay pretty busy.
- My interests:
- Other than my family, my passions are photography, hiking, music, people, and my puppy.
- How I de-stress:
- One glass of wine after work, the occasional bubble bath, reading, and taking pictures
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Don't let guilt or pressure drive you to fit into other people's "picture" of what a good Mom should be. Strive to do what is best for YOUR family. Not every mom is designed to be a soccer mom, den mother, and president of the PTA but every mom has their own strengths their children will benfit from.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Soul Tracker
- My favorite movie:
From Bremerton, Washington, United States
Joined 3rd April 2008
My Day Snapshot
Dawn White hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
I wish I could travel and spend time with many different people, see lots of beautiful things, and have time to savor every detail.
Goals I am working on:
My goal is to find my niche in digital photography so I can make money doing what I love.
Projects I am working on:
Most of my projects are "people" projects. Other than that we are taking baby steps fixing up our first home.