- My tags:
- dietitian, nutrition coach, work-at-home mom, wellness educator
- About me:
- I am a registered dietitian who enjoys empowering people to make lifestyle changes by using a non-diet approach for weight management. I am a licensed provider of Real Living Nutrtion Services. I am also a health educator in my community and a writer for a local paper. I have two beautiful daughters and a great husband.
- My interests:
- I love to cook! I also like to decorate my home, read, and I love to spend time outdoors.
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- A nice hot bath and a cup of tea!
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Make sure to break the rules every now and then!
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- "The Mom I'm Meant to Be" by Cheri Fuller
- My favorite movie:
- Any comedy
Heather Stefan, RD
From Michigan, United States
Joined 4th June 2008
My Day Snapshot
Heather Stefan, RD hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Heather Stefan, RD hasn't written a life to-do list yet.
Adventures in Healthy Eating: Learn to Travel Lightly
Posted on 2nd July 2008 | 1 comment
Feeding Tiny Tummies and Picky Preschoolers
Posted on 5th June 2008 | 1 comment