- About me:
- Jeanne Hurlbert, PhD is a network coach who heads optinetresources.com, a group that helps entrepreneurs--particularly mom entrepreneurs--build better social networks. She is also Professor of Sociology at Louisiana State University, where she has served on the faculty for 20 years. She has spent more than two decades studying how individualsÃ¢?? networks affect such things as job-finding, access to social support, recovery from disasters, health, and job satisfaction. Through their company, optinetresources.com, she and her husband/colleague use that expertise to help entrepreneurs develop the optimal networks that will help them succeed in both their business and professional lives. They have been featured or quoted in such media as The Wall Street Journal, The New York Times, USA Today, Forbes.com, Monster.com, Juneau.com, US News and World Report, Radio-TV Interview Report, Health, Smart Money, The Christian Science Monitor, CNN, National Public Radio, The History Channel, ABC News Now, and Business Talk This Morning.
- My interests:
- Scuba diving, cooking, spending time with my family, cycling/spinning, body pump.
- My website/blog:
- www.optinetresources.com www.readinets.co http://optinetresources.blogspot.com/m
- How I de-stress:
- working out, snuggling with my daughter
- Best advice I've gotten:
- If you don't do your job as a mom well, nothing else that you do really matters.
From Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States
Joined 30th December 2007
My Day Snapshot
Jeanne hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Jeanne hasn't written a life to-do list yet.