- My tags:
- entrepreneur, gardener, runner, industrial designer, rock climber, gourmet cook
- About me:
- I am emerging from my life of very difficult work-family balance to one where work takes a bit more priority.
- My interests:
- Running, rock climbing, reading, hiking travel, cooking. Boy that list looks very ordinary. I'm going to have to start raising chinchillas for pets, or become a political activist.
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- Rock climb, run, laugh with friends over a glass of wine,
- Best advice I've gotten:
- I was thinking of taking a job which would require fairly frequent trips to Asia. My kids were tiny and I was feeling guilty at the prospect. My homemaker mom said, "I wish I had had that kind of opportunity. Take it."
- Adjective to describe me:
- Sideways thinker
- My favorite book:
- The Secret Garden
- My favorite movie:
From Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Joined 22nd May 2008
My Day Snapshot
Jules hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Jules hasn't written a life to-do list yet.