- My tags:
- infant, dogs, passionate, horses, instructor
- About me:
- Happily married for 1 1/2 years. We have a beautiful baby girl that was born on August 14th of last year. I work part time to be close to our daughter who was born with a severe heart defect. I do horse training and riding lessons (weather permitting) to earn extra money and to pursue my passion with horses.
- My interests:
- Horses, gardening, enjoying our deck on the lake, fishing, listening to music, spending time with my husband, daughter and our dogs.
- How I de-stress:
- Read a magazine, sit on the deck with a cold drink and watch the birds.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Time at home is more important than time at work...your babies will remember the time you spent with them doing activities, not the time spent making money to buy them a new toy.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Clan of the Cave Bear
- My favorite movie:
- The Lost Boys
From Howe, Indiana, United States
Joined 16th January 2008
My Day Snapshot
ponytrainer hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
To go back to Jamaica
Show one of my horses in a Circuit show
Run a marathon - and finish!
See Ireland and Scottland
Have a least one more baby