- My tags:
- creative, busy, tired, crafty, avon representative, frustrated
- About me:
- I am a wana-be stay-at-home-mom of a beautiful little girl (born Jan '08). I am having a hard time adjusting to going back to work and the stress of being a new mom. In an effort to stay home with my little peanut, I have started selling AVON with the hopes of making up the income that we need for me to be able to stay home.
- My interests:
- Crafting - crocheting, cross stitch, painting, coloring. I read, walk, spend time with family, pets, and others.
- My website/blog:
- http://www.yourAVON.com/kgjerde www.momsbuzz.com/blogs/profiles/kgjerde/
- How I de-stress:
- Crafting, anything that keeps my hands busy.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Keep work at work.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Jane Eyre by Charolette Bronte
- My favorite movie:
- Gone With The Wind
From West Fargo, North Dakota, United States
Joined 11th June 2008
My Day Snapshot
Katie hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
To be a stay-at-home mom.
To do a tour of Europe.
To go on an Alaskan cruse with my husband.
Goals I am working on:
To do one nice thing for myself everyday, and not feel guilty afterwords.
Projects I am working on:
Getting my AVON business up and running.
Crochetting a baby afghan for my daughter.
The never-ending cleaning ov the house.
Reconnecting with myself.