- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- Pick your battles. And make them few and far between. And don't try to be your teen's best friend, let their friends be their best friends. Be a parent. You can still be close, AND a friend, but they want you to help them set a few boundaries.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- My youngster could have screamed all night (and would have) had I followed the 'let your youngster cry and don't always pick them up when they do' credo.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Road trip! Some of our fondest memories are made in a car traveling cross country.
From Hudson, Wisconsin, United States
Joined 15th June 2007
My Day Snapshot
Keri hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Keri hasn't written a life to-do list yet.