- My tags:
- family, writing, blogging, reading, relay for life, brain cancer, acs, coffee, fund raising, aging parents, volunteerism, truffles
- About me:
- I'm married, 11 years, to a funny guy we like to call HalfBrainBoy (hey, he picked it!) after he had surgery in 2001 to remove a brain tumor which also removed a bit of brain matter... He's doing beyond great. The years following have become my "everything I can do to raise funds for ACS and individuals who are battling cancer" period. A few years back, my beautiful SIL (although I call her my sister) took her incredible truffle recipe and said, "Let's make truffles and sell them as a fund raiser." That year our Relay For Life team became a Platinum team, raising over $11K. We knew we were onto something with those truffles. So last year, we went into business.
- My interests:
- Reading, COFFEE, writing, photography (but haven't done much lately), COFFEE, blogging, hiking
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Take care of yourself.
- My favorite book:
- English Patient so far, but I'm looking for its replacement all the time.
- My favorite movie:
- I wouldn't know where to start because I seriously love so many movies. Especially when they make me laugh.
From Hudson, Wisconsin, United States
Joined 15th June 2007
My Day Snapshot
Keri hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Keri hasn't written a life to-do list yet.