- About me:
- I'm a mom of my 5 year old daughter named Lauren. I work as a Cognitive Therapist for Traumatic Brain Injury clients as well as teach psychology at Montclair State University. I just wrote my first book that was published by Bent Tree Press for moms reentering the workfocre called: Baby Steps: The Path from Motherhood to Career.
- My interests:
- writing, walking,
- My website/blog:
- http://www.dlcounseling.com www.benttreepress.com/products/lang_prod_desc.htm
- How I de-stress:
- writing, reading and going for long walks with my friend
- Best advice I've gotten:
- You can't do it all - Learn to say NO! and don't feel guilty afterwards
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Ayn Rand - Atlas Shrugged
- My favorite movie:
- Clueless, legally blond
From Morristown, New Jersey, United States
Joined 9th September 2007
My Day Snapshot
Diane Lang hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Diane Lang hasn't written a life to-do list yet.