- My tags:
- writer, reader, pink, laidback, partnered
- About me:
- Just had my first son in November. Right now, I should be working...but I'm researching baby clothes. I haven't really found my "focus" at work, yet..but I will. Also, my sweatshirt smells like Henri (e.g. baby formula), which makes me want to be at home.
- My interests:
- Scrapbooking, decorating, home makeovers, movies (at home), Wii
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- Laughing, drinking, Friday Night Girls Night
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- The Awakening by Kate Chopin
- My favorite movie:
- Living Out Loud
From Boston, Massachusetts, United States
Joined 19th March 2008
My Day Snapshot
momofhenri hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Get a haircut that doesn't make people think I'm a mom - DONE (i think)
Be able to think/write again
Children's Music CD with Mark (my partner)
Goals I am working on:
Buying clothes that fit--DONE!
Projects I am working on:
Scrapbooking the first 3 months of Henri's life--this takes forever because every page takes 3 months to do!!!!!!!
Finding a single-family to rent that everyone (me, Mark, my mom, her husband, henri & the cat) will be happy with--DONE!