- My tags:
- entrepreneur, equestrian, management and real estate consultant, strategic and crisis communications consultant, cyclist
- About me:
- I am a newly single working mother of a very energetic little boy. I am between two careers: my prior life in communications and my current work life in real estate. The real estate business was a hobby of mine originally; I bought and restored first and second period homes. When I had my son, the real estate afforded me the flexibility to be with him and the 90-hour executive position at the pr agency did not! I have been consulting selectively for the past five years and once he hits a stride in elementary, I hope to have my communications business solidly in place again:)
- My interests:
- I think hot room yoga is the bomb! I cycle, horseback, sail occassionally, kayak, dance, hike, run, garden, cook, write poetry. I have been known to knit, crochet and tatt on red-eyes because I cannot sleep on those contraptions. I am looking into joining a triathalon club...what else is there to do with all this energy?
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- Get on the beach and walk it off!
- Best advice I've gotten:
- You're not dead yet...your life is just beginning.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Dear and Glorious Physician...no seriously, I can explain.
- My favorite movie:
- Out of Africa; The Wizard of Oz; August Rush...lately
From Ipswich, Massachusetts, United States
Joined 23rd April 2008
My Day Snapshot
libby hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
libby hasn't written a life to-do list yet.