- My tags:
- entrepreneur, business development, wife, life coach, career development, self-esteem, family management, self-development, step-mom, household management, self-growth
- About me:
- I am a wife, step-mother and business coach devoted to moving myself and others into their potential and out of their "box"
- My interests:
- my husband, my kids, my friends, home remodeling, decorating, organizing and being creative in just about anyway.
- My website/blog:
- http://www.ecoacherin.com http://www.facebook.com/ecoacherin
- How I de-stress:
- affirmations, journaling, massage and soaking up some sun
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Don't worry about balance...focus on harmony and integration
- Adjective to describe me:
- I am a devoted wife and step-mother. I own and operate my own business coaching practice in Phoenix, AZ. It is an honor and privilege to have the awesome role of walking women through the business start-up and growth stages of owning their own business
- My favorite book:
- Stand Up for Your Life
- My favorite movie:
- PS. I Love You
From Phoenix, Arizona, United States
Joined 22nd September 2009
My Day Snapshot
Coach Erin hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
A presentation cart for my Creative Connections monthly inspirational events for women business owners in Phoenix, AZ
Goals I am working on:
Increasing the power of networking by combining business coaching and business networking for women who own \"uniquely mine\" business.
Projects I am working on:
Expanding the Creative Connections networking and coaching group to include women from all over the United States not just Phoenix Business Owners