- My tags:
- writing, writer, work at home mom, cycling, artist, channel, psychic, down syndrome
- About me:
- I'm a writer and a channel (a bit like a psychic crossed with a spiritual advisor). I'm the head writer for a new green/eco site about to launch, I write a monthly column at Literary Mama and at Imperfect Parent, and I give channeled readings for clients all over the world by telephone and email. My four children live in Pennsylvania.
- My interests:
- Cycling, photography, art.
- My website/blog:
- http://light-spring.com http://thejuxtapositioning.com
- How I de-stress:
- meditation, cycling, yoga
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Adjective to describe me:
- I lead you to your sacred destiny. Spiritual shaman to celebrities and movers and shakers of the world. Anam cara, mentor, healer, writer. Lover of trees and cats. I sing to the waters, rocks, and clouds. Every day I dream the wild dream, honor our creati
- My favorite book:
- I have to pick just one?
From Seattle, Washington, United States
Joined 23rd May 2007
My Day Snapshot
Talyaa Liera hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Talyaa Liera hasn't written a life to-do list yet.