- I run The Berry-Brewer Agency
- Writing & Editing
- How many hours I work:
- 20 to 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I love it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Pretty stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- Because my business partner and I run our own company, I get such joy out of reaching the goals we set for it. The sense of satisfaction can't be beat. In addition, it will afford me the opportunity to stay home with my daughter when she makes her grand entrance next January.
- Worst thing about my job:
- It's easier to stay motivated when someone else is giving you the deadlines. Being in charge of your own destiny is a lot of work!
- My dream job:
- My ultimate dream job would probably include being a successful novelist, although what I'm doing isn't too bad, either . . .
Lorna Doone Brewer
From Spokane, Washington, United States
Joined 3rd October 2007
My Day Snapshot
Lorna Doone Brewer hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Lorna Doone Brewer hasn't written a life to-do list yet.