- My tags:
- single mom, business owner, re-invented
- About me:
- I am a single mom that has had to reinvent herself to provide for my family. I have gone through a horrible divorce (ongoing) yet have risen through adversity.
- My interests:
- My kids, skiing, sailing, hiking, life long learner and travel.
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- Soaking and massage and also getting into nature.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Never give up nor give in and follow your dreams!
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- tough one, so many
- My favorite movie:
- Sound of Music (I know it's cheesy)
From Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
Joined 3rd May 2008
My Day Snapshot
Lorraine hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Surf camp, once a year when my kids holiday with their dad.
Goals I am working on:
too many to list
Projects I am working on:
Writing a book