- I run Work At Home Success
- Writing & Editing
- How many hours I work:
- 0 to 20 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I love it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Not very stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- I have multiple streams of income which keeps things interesting although sometime a bit discombobulating as well. I like that I can work on projects that I want to, when I want to.
- Worst thing about my job:
- When I get overwhelmed by projects and can't seem to get myself organized or get things done.
- My dream job:
- Mystery fiction writer
From Charlottesville, Virginia, United States
Joined 13th June 2008
My Day Snapshot
Leslie Truex hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
1. Live abroad for a month every summer.
2. Visit every Disney part in the world.
3. Write a mystery series.
4. Become well-known in the work-at-home field.
5. Become a public speaker on working at home and helping women get what they want in life.
Projects I am working on:
1. Write a second book on using web applications to manage work and life.
2. Write mystery novel.
3. Get podcast up and running.