- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- 11, 5, and 3
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- When you are really mad, count to 10. If one of my kiddos just does the unthinkable, I step back, take a deep breath and count to 10. It really helps and let's me control the situation instead of vice versa.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- Sleep is important for growing children. Now, summertime, we don't have a strict routine because they can sleep late. But during school, kids need their rest. Lights out!
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- We love to play outdoors -Our family lives in the country, so we have lots of space to roam. Oh, and my little girl - we love to shop. We leave the boys at home.
From Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
Joined 24th June 2008
My Day Snapshot
Lisa Willard hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Lisa Willard hasn't written a life to-do list yet.