- Full-time as a Administrative Assistant at YWCA Maricopa County
- How many hours I work:
- 20 to 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I love it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Not very stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- I love the fact that our programs are here to empower the women in the community, and help them get the help that they need.
- Worst thing about my job:
- The worst thing is that I am not fully invloved or more hands on with working with the moms. I want to do so much more.
- My dream job:
- My dream job is to be working woththe Elderly or disabled, people who cannot do for themselves, or just spending time with the elderly. Taking the time to read, talk or just listen to them. I believe some of them have a world of experience to be shared. As for the disabled, I just feel the need to help everyone.
From Chandler, Arizona, United States
Joined 3rd April 2008
My Day Snapshot
Dahlia hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Dahlia hasn't written a life to-do list yet.