- My tags:
- wahm, breastfeeding, mamajama, babyjama, cloth diapering, attachment parenting, translation, espanol, spanish, dogs, going green
- About me:
- I'm a new Mom trying to juggle working at home and having a young baby. In the past year and a half I have gotten married, graduated college, and had a baby. I am trying to build up a business as a spanish/english translator. My husband is a teacher...so we get by, but we could always use more money. I also want to continue to keep my skills sharp, because I know I'm not going to want to stay home forever. I'm interested in making friends and networking with other inspired mamas!
- My interests:
- My interests are foreign language (I majored in Spanish and Linguistics), breastfeeding, babywearing, natural living, and the environment.
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- I soak in the tub. My hubby and I also take turns giving back rubs!
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- My favorite movie:
From Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Joined 30th August 2007
My Day Snapshot
mamajama hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Small things include new bedroom furniture, a scooter for my hubby, bigger things include financial independence (for me that means retirement savings and no debt), and a home that is a haven.
Goals I am working on:
Acquiring a larger knowledge base to sharpen my skills (that means I'm studying).
Projects I am working on:
Still blogging, volunteering with my mom's group...