- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- 9,16, 21, 23
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- I don't "always" do this but when I don't, it is a mistake. I listen and be true to what I hear. I listen to advise, I listen to my children and I listen to myself. I have the ability to know within whether I am being too harsh, too soft, too strict, too lenient...then all that is left is the courage to act on this knowledge.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- I try not to ignore any parenting advise I listen to it and if it is useful I use it and if not I don't. I find that no "technique" works all the time because each moment and each situation is too unique.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- I love to watch them grow, not just in the physical realm but in all aspects: character, compassion, knowledge...I find that you can do this with any activity. But I do like to play cards with them.
From Kansas City, Missouri, United States
Joined 30th October 2007
My Day Snapshot
matajini hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
To discover a better way to teach what I have been trained to teach.
Goals I am working on:
Finish some projects that I've started.