- About me:
- I am a stay at home mom, with two beautiful kids. After 15 years of a corporate career, I decided to leave and be with my kids. I recently started an online news source for kids called dogonews ( www.dogonews.com) The site is geared toward elementary school kids and provide fun neworthy articles with videos attached whenever possible. I am hoping mothers will sign up and encourage their young ones to read. So far the response has been great, but the best part is I am having so much fun with it.
- My interests:
- I love to work out - I spend about two hours a day doing something - my husband and kids think I am a little cuckoo but they also know to keep me happy they need to let me go. I am also an avid cook - I cook a lot of indian (my ethinicity) used to cook a lot of italian - but since the carb crunch have stopped that. I am vegetarian as are my kids but not a big fan of tofu - there are so many other tastier ways to get protein!
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- runnin and cooking
- Best advice I've gotten:
- You have to enjoy what you do - the money will follow naturally
- Adjective to describe me:
- eternally optimistic
- My favorite book:
- good boy by vikram seth
- My favorite movie:
- not an avid movie fan - so don't really have any
From Mill Valley, California, United States
Joined 31st January 2008
My Day Snapshot
meerad hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
meerad hasn't written a life to-do list yet.