- My tags:
- working, teacher, musician, mommy,
- About me:
- I'm a Music teacher in public school in New Jersey. Once upon a time I played a mean French Horn. I have two fun little girls, born in 2006 and 2010, and the husband from Heaven. I spend my free time wishing I had more free time to read, write, play with my kids & hubby, and sleep.
- My interests:
- Historical Lit., Psychology, Politics, Sleep.
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- Hot bath, iced tea, good book.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- On the first day back to work after my daughter was born, my friend, who had recently gone through the same thing with her twins, said, "Don't worry, it gets easier every day."
- Adjective to describe me:
- I'm a public school Music teacher and mother to two little girls. My husband is a band director in public school, as well as a highly involved father and loving friend. Being in the field of education has become increasingly more demanding and degrading
- My favorite book:
- Wideacre by Philippa Gregory
- My favorite movie:
- Office Space
From New Jersey, United States
Joined 26th January 2009
My Day Snapshot
Meg D. hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Publish recorder method book
Get French horn chops back in shape
Get my Masters degree in...?
Write, for more than myself
Convince the hubby that a Merry Maids once in a while would be worth the money
Goals I am working on:
Keep up with the blog: http://lafamigliad.blogspot.com
Keep up with the French horn
Keep up with the elliptical
Keep the pile of toys from eating the house
Projects I am working on:
Recorder method book
Raising children, etc.