- My tags:
- small business, work from home, coach, business owner, mentor, flexible schedule, shaklee, living green, own boss, widowed, you wouldn't believe it, crazy life, set your own hours
- About me:
- Worked in Financial Industry for almost 20 years and left 3 years after my husband died suddenly to be full-time mom at home. Started looking for work locally (I use to work an hour away, which was too far) and met a woman that showed me how I could have my own business. She gave me the opportunity. I consider that the first day of the best of my life. It has changed my life, home, children, health, appearance and outlook about everything.
- My interests:
- Photography, furniture refinishing, antiquing, the ocean, golfing
- My website/blog:
- www.wholesomeharmony.myshaklee.com, http://wholesomeharmony.blogspot.com
- How I de-stress:
- My back yard is my santuary :) I love going out there to read and relax, visit with friends and I do my work from my back yard a lot of times :)
- Best advice I've gotten:
- You actually can have it all...just don't be afraid to reach for it.
- Adjective to describe me:
- Widowed at age 40 with two small children. The Best day of my life has to be the day I met Patty and she told me about her home business. I listened and I knew it was an absolute win/win situation and with all the incentive trips, in addition to the a
From United States
Joined 11th May 2010
My Day Snapshot
melissak hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Build bigger business and help others build their own business and thrive and get more people to \'Shakleeize\' their homes, for healthy you, healthy family and healthy planet.
Goals I am working on:
expanding my business and helping friends and family.
Setting aside \'me\' time more often