- Full-time as a Director, Undergraduate Career Development at Babson College
- How many hours I work:
- 20 to 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I love it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Pretty stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- Getting to work with college students as they prepare for the transition from school to the real world. I also work with an amazing group of people who continue to challenge and teach me every day.
- Worst thing about my job:
- I have about a 45 minute commute which is extra time away from my son.
- My dream job:
- Motivational speaker - but I don't want to travel! Honestly, I am very happy and hope to continue to grow my role here at Babson.
From Franklin, Massachusetts, United States
Joined 6th August 2007
My Day Snapshot
Megan hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Megan hasn't written a life to-do list yet.