- About me:
- I have practiced and taught ObGyn for 25 years--with an emphasis on normal obstetrics and pediatric/adolescent gynecology. In 2001 I started writing, and found great satisfaction in the creative outlet. I also love the flexibility of my day job being "part time" (about 40 hours a week--part time for a doctor) and having some days when I get to decide what I want to do next.
- My interests:
- I love to knit. Otherwise my favorite thing to do is talk to my friends. I am a starbuck's (decaf latte) addict.
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- knitting, yoga, walking, other exercise, talking to friends
- Best advice I've gotten:
- 1. Sometimes you just have to say no. 2. Pay for things that will make your life easier
- My favorite book:
- Sorry to admit it: Clan of the Cave Bear
- My favorite movie:
Marjorie Greenfield, M.D.
From Ohio, United States
Joined 28th July 2008
My Day Snapshot
Marjorie Greenfield, M.D. hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Marjorie Greenfield, M.D. hasn't written a life to-do list yet.