- I run Moment by Moment - a journey of a premature baby http://www.momentbymoment.com.au
- How many hours I work:
- 20 to 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I love it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Pretty stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- I love the fact that I am providing people with the very items I couldn't find in our own journey. I remember how it made me feel to struggle to find beautiful items for my baby girl while she was in NICU so to provide the other side of the coin and allow someone to have the pure joy of being able to find something really makes me happy. I also am happy to be helping those families who have Angel Babies those of those who can't come home with us. I know what I do will not change the outcome but to provide the family with some choice and some control in a part of their life when there is little control makes me very proud. I am also the proud Australian Distributor of Cuski products Cuski Baby Comforter and Cuski Kid's Orthopedic Pillow. I wholesale these products and I am looking for new retailers to add Cuski Baby Comforters to their range as well as well as Cuski Kid's Orthopedic Pillow. I am also the distributor in Australia for My Tiny Hand's 'Please wash your hands before touching mine'
- Worst thing about my job:
- Maybe loving my work too much. I put a lot of pressure on myself to get it right as there is no room for mistakes with products chosen or time it takes to get to a premmie baby as a lot can happen in a short time of a premature babies life. I can also work a lot of hours because work is home and home is work but in some ways this is good too.
- My dream job:
- I am doing it!! although a few more bills being paid would really help.
From Toowoon Bay, New South Wales, Australia
Joined 12th August 2007
My Day Snapshot
momentbymoment hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
momentbymoment hasn't written a life to-do list yet.