- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- 13 and 8
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- My kids need to know that, while I may not always love what they do, but I always love them. That, and when your teenage daughter slams her door the first time, go immediately to her room and remove the door. Makes a very strong case for being respectful of you and your home.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- Keeping a schedule, even on vacations and weekends...life is too short, and the kids grow up too fast not to have a pajama day once in awhile!
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Talk and laugh, tickle and cuddle. Bookstore trips, play board games. Anything is great as long as it's with them!
From California, United States
Joined 23rd May 2008
My Day Snapshot
mommapolitico.blogspot.com hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Travel, with or sans kids, through Europe
Write for a living
Run for office
Goals I am working on:
Becoming a principal, or President of The United States, either one
Getting my blog, mommapolitico.blogspot.com
on the map
Raising healthy, happy, educated kids
Projects I am working on:
A date night with The Hubby
Figuring out my place in the blogosphere
Getting through the school year with body and psyche intact