- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- 3 and 5
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- Listen and ask for their input when making decisions that involve them.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- Children must be seen and not heard
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Anything that is with them. At present, Maddy is learning to use the sewing machine, and it's really cool to teach her. Abbey loves to make me pretty.
From Macomb, Illinois, United States
Joined 16th March 2008
My Day Snapshot
Niki D hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Take a trip to NY with my girls and see as many Broadway shows as we can fit in.
Open my own girly shop, Madigail
Goals I am working on:
Being organized and tidy.
Teaching A that clothes sometimes are a good thing.
Teaching M patience
Projects I am working on:
Teaching M to sew, and wait patiently to be able to put our seeds outside.
Teaching A that sharing and taking turns are good things.
Knitting a blanket for my oldest friend who is having her first baby.
Sewing curtains, pajamas and dresses.