- Full-time as a District Manager at Shree Krishna Foods, LLC
- How many hours I work:
- More than 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I like it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Pretty stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- Working from home one day a week and my team.
- Worst thing about my job:
- My boss. She expects me to put in 10 hours a day on the road, and then several more in the office. I haven't had a day off since the beginning of February.
- My dream job:
- Opening my own store, "Madigail" which would serve as a girly makeover, birthday party, fancy center for my area.
From Macomb, Illinois, United States
Joined 16th March 2008
My Day Snapshot
Niki D hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Take a trip to NY with my girls and see as many Broadway shows as we can fit in.
Open my own girly shop, Madigail
Goals I am working on:
Being organized and tidy.
Teaching A that clothes sometimes are a good thing.
Teaching M patience
Projects I am working on:
Teaching M to sew, and wait patiently to be able to put our seeds outside.
Teaching A that sharing and taking turns are good things.
Knitting a blanket for my oldest friend who is having her first baby.
Sewing curtains, pajamas and dresses.