- My tags:
- mom, business owner, beauty, graduate student, mary kay, foreign exchange regional director for ayusa
- About me:
- I am married, have two teenage daughters, ages 13 and 15, am a Mary Kay Independent Beauty Consultant, and a Regional Director for AYUSA Foreign Exchange Program. I am also working on my graduate degree online.
- My interests:
- crafts, cooking, sewing, cross stitch, travelling, decorating my home, singing/music, church activities. hangin' with my hubby
- My website/blog:
- http://www.marykay.com/monicamiller www.ayusa.org
- How I de-stress:
- hot bubble bath, jacuzzi, laughter, snuggle time, hangin' with my girlfriends, a bahama mama or two ;)
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Don't sweat the small stuff. Kids remember the big moments not every single incident. They remember whether you were there when it counted. Kids remember the essence of who you are, not how you look, or if you were perfect, only if you loved them.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- When the Caged Bird Sings
- My favorite movie:
- Shawshank Redemption
From Clarksville, Arkansas, United States
Joined 23rd November 2008
My Day Snapshot
Monica Miller hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Monica Miller hasn't written a life to-do list yet.