- About me:
- I am 26 and I am starting over. Trying to establish a stable life for my children and plan on succeeding.I just found out I am pregnant.GOing alittle backwards here.
- My interests:
- Music and books have always been my excape and still are a large part of "me" time.
- How I de-stress:
- A long soak in the tub with one of my favorite novels.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Listen and observe your children they are always trying to tell you something.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Homeport by Nora Roberts
- My favorite movie:
- 10 things I hate about you, Clueless, Shakespear in love, Return to me, Memoirs of a Geisha
From Dallas, Texas, United States
Joined 2nd November 2007
My Day Snapshot
Mousie28872 hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
To buy a house.
To succeed in my career ambitions.
To get married.
To be healthy and happy.
To be stable financially, physically, emotionally, and spiritually stable.
Goals I am working on:
Establishing myself for stability financialy, emotionaly, mentaly, physicaly, and spiritualy with my children.
Projects I am working on:
I am placing my son in headstart. My daughter is goin to a good daycare that she has florished in. Now its time to potty train her. Wish me luck!