- My tags:
- working mom, creative, wife, mommy, professional, crafts, artist, business woman, simplylovlee, handmade gifts and home decor
- About me:
- I am a wife, mommy, and an artist. I currently work full-time as a Program Director of a non profit organization that services adults with special needs. I have been there for about 8 yrs. and I am ready to change career paths. I am currently working on selling my mixed media art and gifts on my etsy site and featuring my work on my two blogs. Please check out www.simplylovlee.etsy.com and htp//www.simplylovlee.blogspot.com to see some of my work.
- My interests:
- Painting and creating art, spending time with frinds and having a cup of coffee, visiting cute botiques and shops, hanging with the family.
- My website/blog:
- http://www.simplylovlee.etsy.com http://www.simplylovlee.blogspot.com http://www.wifeworkingmommyartist.blogspot.com
- How I de-stress:
- I love to watch shows or movies that allow me to zone out and relax.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Make the most of every moment with your baby because the time passes so fast.
- Adjective to describe me:
- funny, loving, creative
- My favorite book:
- Bible, The Measure of a Man
- My favorite movie:
- Big Business
Lovlee Helene Tang
From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Joined 9th August 2008
My Day Snapshot
Lovlee Helene Tang hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Create a veggie garden in my backyard.
Get my front porch tiled with terracotta tile.
Begin a Masters Program in the fall
Create a Successful business with my creative talents
Goals I am working on:
Applying to Graduate School, Getting more organized in my personal, creative, professional life!
Creating meaningful art.
Building a loving family and a God centered marriage with my husband and son!
Projects I am working on:
A mosaic centerpiece for my online store, and organizing my home!!!