- About me:
- I am in my late-30s, a full-time wife, a full-time, mom, and, for all practical purposes, a full-time Lutheran pastor. I would LOVE more time to read, write, do rubber-stamp card-making, keep my house clean, etc. But with 3 full-time jobs as it is, "me-time" pretty much goes by the wayside, as I'm sure many out there can understand.
- My interests:
- Reading, writing, rubber-stamping, travel, going on dates with my husband, coffee time with girlfriends or my husband
- How I de-stress:
- Reading; enjoying a wonderful, strong cup of morning coffee out on the porch swing
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Take/Make time for YOU! (Not that I am very good at *following* that advice!)
- Adjective to describe me:
- frenetic (esp. if you ask my husband!)
- My favorite book:
- The Bridges of Madison County
- My favorite movie:
- Eddie & the Cruisers
From Moorhead, Minnesota, United States
Joined 11th July 2007
My Day Snapshot
PastorMom hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
PastorMom hasn't written a life to-do list yet.