- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- Relationship status:
- Partnered/In a civil union
- Parenting advice I follow:
- Children need structure. It's true. Part of that structure is having reasonable expectations that you're children know. Children want to live up to our expectations, that's why parents who have no expectations for their children, or those who enter the situation with a negative attitude ("my child would never eat peas"), will always have their expectations met.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- The doctor is always right ... It's hard to parse out when they're giving medical advise, and when they think they're just giving you good advise. Usually, I just take everything they say with a grain of salt and do my own research.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Reading, cuddling, exploring
From Miami, Florida, United States
Joined 10th June 2008
My Day Snapshot
Dana hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Dana hasn't written a life to-do list yet.