- My tags:
- work from home, home business, health and wellness, residual income, wealth, debt free, examples entrepreneur, make money, financial security, generate passive income
- About me:
- I am an administrative support provider with extensive experience and administrative skills. I am currently on staff at a major university on the East Coast. I have successfully completed several college courses as well as participated in self-enhancement courses and seminars over the years. These courses and seminars served me well in providing me with the tools necessary to further develop my skills, and increase in learning. They have also enabled me to obtain more challenging positions in a variety of office settings and industries that further fostered my growth and development. I consider myself to be an accomplished woman in many areas of my life, but I am most proud of having taught myself various word processing and graphic applications. I have set and achieved many goals in my life, but it is not my way to become complacent, or to rest on my laurels this is why I continue to set for myself still higher goals, and with the help of my wonderful Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, I know I will achieve them. Good, better, best, never let it rest, until the good is better, and the better is best. I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. Philipians 4:13
- My interests:
- Loving God and Loving His Children.
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- Prayer and communing with Jesus, the lover of my soul and taking a nap.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Stay positive and be patient. Success will come.
- Adjective to describe me:
- warm hearted
- My favorite book:
- The Word of God
- My favorite movie:
From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Joined 5th August 2008
My Day Snapshot
Ms. Stansbury hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Ms. Stansbury hasn't written a life to-do list yet.