- About me:
- I work fulltime, and also am launching a business with 3 other women. One job pays me & hopefully within the next year, the other one will, too.
- My interests:
- I am very involved in my son's school, and I also serve on the Board of Directors for a local charity. My life's focus has narrowed greatly since having a child. I now have a pressing need to change the world, and my interests and hobbies tend to reflect that. Oh, and also, Tivo'ing reality shows that I pretend I don't watch.
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- I really, really wish I could answer "Exercise", but I'd be lying. My best relaxer is simply turning off all noise and enjoying silence.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- At work, you're a professional first, then a mom. So keep parenting talk limited to your close work friends.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- One??!! Impossible. But the one book that started me on my new life path is the One Minute Millionaire.
- My favorite movie:
- Again - one??!! What about one per category??!! Okay - if I have to name something, then I'd say I never bypass a showing of Grease or Grease 2. (don't even ask.)
From Dallas, Texas, United States
Joined 19th October 2007
My Day Snapshot
Shannon B. hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
I wish I had a laundry fairy.