- My tags:
- toddlers, media, freelance, writer, blog, green
- About me:
- I am a freelance writer and married mom of two. I spend my days delicately balanced between trying to simplify and go green, caring for two toddlers and managing a bustling freelance career. On my best day, I feel like I can do it all. On the worst, I just want to throw my latop through the window.
- My interests:
- Green and simple living. Books. Poorly made crafts.
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- Coffee. Don't have much time for anything else.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Get a sitter.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- "Goodnight, Nobody" or "Better Off: Flipping the Switch on Technology"
SJ aka Simple Family
From Houston, Texas, United States
Joined 15th October 2007
My Day Snapshot
SJ aka Simple Family hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
SJ aka Simple Family hasn't written a life to-do list yet.