- My tags:
- single mom, author, blogger, journalist, go-getter, kick boxer
- About me:
- A couple of years into single motherhood, I stopped picking up toys -- and started picking up men. Not really; my life is actually quite tame. My first book was published last year: Single Mom Seeking: Playdates, Blind Dates, and Other Dispatches from the Dating World (Seal Press/Avalon). When I'm not writing about dating for LifetimeTV.com, I'm writing textbooks for the state of California. Juicy!
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- Yoga, Hot bubble baths, Making dinner with girlfriends, Hiking
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Put yourself out there.
- Adjective to describe me:
- Author of "Single Mom Seeking: Play Dates, Blind Dates, and Other Dispatches from the Dating World" (2007, Seal Press) Bust Magazine says: “Rachel Sarah openly writes about her loneliness and the shock of going from being part of a partnership to be
- My favorite book:
- Operating Instructions by Anne Lamott
- My favorite movie:
- Bridget Jones' Diary
From San Francisco, California, United States
Joined 3rd March 2008
My Day Snapshot
Rachel S. hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Rachel S. hasn't written a life to-do list yet.