- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- Don't sweat the small stuff. Things have a weird way of working out.
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- Check and double-check your kids' homework. Sorry -- homework is where my child is figuring things out for herself. I will nag her to make sure she gets started on it, but I don't check it for her. How is she going to learn from her mistakes if I don't let her make any?
- Favorite activity with my kids:
- Traveling and exploring new places.
Donna Schwartz Mills
From Northridge, California, United States
Joined 9th September 2007
My Day Snapshot
Donna Schwartz Mills hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
All I want to do is earn enough $ to pay for a weekly house cleaner.
Goals I am working on:
I am attempting to change my unhealthy, sedentary life style for good and it's taking an enormous amount of time away from work. The hope is that I will get to the point where it's encoded into my DNA and I won't have to work at it -- it will just be.
Projects I am working on:
Ongoing: Keeping up my blogs and launching a new one that will make its public debut shortly.
Right Now: Updating a client's website and redesigning the one for the gym where my daughter does gymnastics (volunteer job).