- About me:
- I'm a 50-something WAHM who once worked as a rock journalist, a TV production asst (most notably on the Tonight Show), and an aspiring sitcom writer (sold two scripts that were never produced, which is better than 90% of the people who try to make it in Hollywood, but still makes me a failure). I like to tell people that I *used* to be interesting.
- My interests:
- I may no longer want to work in the entertainment industry, but I still love talking about the product. I watch more TV than I should (but I tell myself it's "professional interest"), see movies when I can, and read up on everything. I also enjoy traveling, and our family does that as often as our budget will allow.
- My website/blog:
- http://www.socalmom.net http://www.socalmom.net/socal_stuff
- How I de-stress:
- I watch TV and do puzzles - often at once.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Don't answer the phone. Friends and family have a hard time understanding that your time at home is WORK time. Let the machine get their call and get back with them later.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- 1876 by Gore Vidal -- brilliant!
- My favorite movie:
- Sunset Boulevard - because it still rings true
Donna Schwartz Mills
From Northridge, California, United States
Joined 9th September 2007
My Day Snapshot
Donna Schwartz Mills hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
All I want to do is earn enough $ to pay for a weekly house cleaner.
Goals I am working on:
I am attempting to change my unhealthy, sedentary life style for good and it's taking an enormous amount of time away from work. The hope is that I will get to the point where it's encoded into my DNA and I won't have to work at it -- it will just be.
Projects I am working on:
Ongoing: Keeping up my blogs and launching a new one that will make its public debut shortly.
Right Now: Updating a client's website and redesigning the one for the gym where my daughter does gymnastics (volunteer job).