- I work as a consultant/freelancer
- Writing & Editing
- How many hours I work:
- 20 to 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I love it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Not very stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- I work when I want around my family's hours, and since writing is more of a COMPULSION than an avocation, it's the best of all possible worlds for me.
- Worst thing about my job:
- Little pay. Very little respect from family and friends, who think blogging is weird (that's changed a little now that I have a couple of large companies who are PAYING me to do it).
- My dream job:
- What I'm doing now, only with better perks (i.e., fam trips to exotic places).
Donna Schwartz Mills
From Northridge, California, United States
Joined 9th September 2007
My Day Snapshot
Donna Schwartz Mills hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
All I want to do is earn enough $ to pay for a weekly house cleaner.
Goals I am working on:
I am attempting to change my unhealthy, sedentary life style for good and it's taking an enormous amount of time away from work. The hope is that I will get to the point where it's encoded into my DNA and I won't have to work at it -- it will just be.
Projects I am working on:
Ongoing: Keeping up my blogs and launching a new one that will make its public debut shortly.
Right Now: Updating a client's website and redesigning the one for the gym where my daughter does gymnastics (volunteer job).