- Full-time as a Technical Information Architect/Taxonomist/InfoAnalyst
- How many hours I work:
- More than 40 hours a week
- How much I like my job:
- I love it
- How stressful I find my job:
- Not very stressful
- Best thing about my job:
- I love that I'm surrounded by smart people all day. I love that I know a lot of smart women, many of whom are also mothers. They are inspiring & I hope my children are inspired by growing up & seeing smart women & what smart women can accomplish.
- Worst thing about my job:
- Run of the mill stuff that gets tiresome any time you spend a lot of time anywhere. Also not getting home early enough to have more than an hour & a half or so before kids need to head off to bed.
- My dream job:
- Let me put it this way: I'm one of the lucky ones -- someone is willing to pay me to do what I love to do. And after the kids are in bed, I volunteer & do more of it for HipMama.com & Mamaphonic.com.
From Seattle, Washington, United States
Joined 5th May 2007
My Day Snapshot
Susan hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Susan hasn't written a life to-do list yet.