- My tags:
- family, parenting, children, career, toddlers, marketing, business, mom, management, pennsylvania, weight, me time, software, bilingual, expat, philadelphia, direct marketing, french, irish twins, primavera, weight watchers, france, kids marriage, work-life balance working mom
- About me:
- I was born and raised in France, came to the US almost 20 years ago. Now an American Citizen. Being a Mom has been the greatest experience of my entire life!
- My interests:
- Gardening, reading, Eckhart Tolle, crochet, movies, painting (amateur!), french literature
- My website/blog:
- How I de-stress:
- Sit outside on my deck with a good book or magazine, listen to birds and secatas.
- Best advice I've gotten:
- Be present anywhere you are. Don't try to be be omnipresent: you will fail. Be 100% present at work, be 100% present at home as a mom. Don't try to compromise and do 50-50 , you'll feel guilty all the time and fail.
- Adjective to describe me:
- My favorite book:
- Les Fleurs du Mal, Paul Baudelaire
- My favorite movie:
- Manon des Sources/Jean de Florette
From Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
Joined 25th May 2008
My Day Snapshot
FrenchMama hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
see my children grow up
move in a larger house
get an hybrid car eventually
have a great mariage
enjoy my family
Goals I am working on:
Be more spiritual, hence why I read Eckhart Tolle's book: A new Earth.
Losing 100 lbs to be healthier and see my children grow up
Projects I am working on:
blogging: putting my thoughts down so I can reflect and make changes to my lifestyle
2007 Picture book