- Number of children:
- Age of children:
- 3.5, 11 mos
- Relationship status:
- Parenting advice I follow:
- Try to say no as little as possible. Phrasing it in another way works wonders for the atmosphere. For example, not "no, you can't have candy corn for breakfast," but, "Sure. let's have candy corn after you pick up your toys."
- Parenting advice I ignore:
- Moms are always the martyr...is that advice? At any rate, not me! I refuse to be the martyr.
- Favorite activity with my kids:
From Marietta, Georgia, United States
Joined 4th May 2008
My Day Snapshot
BiblioBabe hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Love a job that is challenging and helps others...inspire my kids in work life balance.
Keep marriage an awesome, hot friendship
Get master's degree
Have home I'm proud to entertain my friends and family in
Go to China, Italy, Spain, Greece, Pyramids in Central America, Cruise
Ballroom dancing for fitness - dance in competition one day!
Go to Disney for Christmas
Have a housekeeper 2x month so I can focus on home when @ home.
Be comfy financially so my goals for travel and family can be a reality!
Send kids to private schools
Live in Europe
Goals I am working on:
Find a job in ATL!
Find a house in a location in ATL so I don't spend all my time commuting
Spend time w/ Hubby 2x week
Date w/ hubby 1/ month
Play on floor w/ kids each day.
Cook more - have dinner as a family @ least 4x / week.
Live debt free! pay down CC debt.
Make $100k pay by age 30
Goal Weight : 135
Get the "fuglies" done each day at work so they don't follow me from day to day and destroy my mood.
Projects I am working on:
Repairs on house for inspection request.
organize all my "under cabinet" stuff