- About me:
- I'm a married mommy of 2 with wild aspirations of a fulfilling career and famly life. I have a 3 yr old and 9 month old and a FABULOUS husband. I am cheeky, ambitious, and love lanugages and writing.
- My interests:
- Scrapbooking, reading, writing, cooking, drinking ;)
- How I de-stress:
- social events with my hubby and friends. Also aforementioned hobbies
- Best advice I've gotten:
- You can't do it all. Decide what to let go...
- Adjective to describe me:
- Ebullient, yet thoughtful
- My favorite book:
- The Red Tent
- My favorite movie:
- The Departed
From Marietta, Georgia, United States
Joined 4th May 2008
My Day Snapshot
BiblioBabe hasn't written a snapshot yet.
My Life To-Do List
Currently on my Life Wish List:
Love a job that is challenging and helps others...inspire my kids in work life balance.
Keep marriage an awesome, hot friendship
Get master's degree
Have home I'm proud to entertain my friends and family in
Go to China, Italy, Spain, Greece, Pyramids in Central America, Cruise
Ballroom dancing for fitness - dance in competition one day!
Go to Disney for Christmas
Have a housekeeper 2x month so I can focus on home when @ home.
Be comfy financially so my goals for travel and family can be a reality!
Send kids to private schools
Live in Europe
Goals I am working on:
Find a job in ATL!
Find a house in a location in ATL so I don't spend all my time commuting
Spend time w/ Hubby 2x week
Date w/ hubby 1/ month
Play on floor w/ kids each day.
Cook more - have dinner as a family @ least 4x / week.
Live debt free! pay down CC debt.
Make $100k pay by age 30
Goal Weight : 135
Get the "fuglies" done each day at work so they don't follow me from day to day and destroy my mood.
Projects I am working on:
Repairs on house for inspection request.
organize all my "under cabinet" stuff